Job Title: Office Admin (Student), Full-Time Temporary
Reports to: Executive Director
Duration: Girls Inc. of Northern Alberta is looking for administration assistance from June 11 to August 10. Candidate must be returning to school in the fall.
Girls Inc. is committed to a vision of empowered girls in an equitable society. We respond to the changing needs of girls through research-based programming and advocacy that empowers girls to reach their full potential and to understand their value and assert their rights.
The successful candidate will work out of our Fort McMurray office with travel as needed within the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo. The successful candidate must be available to work weekday hours, including occasional evenings and weekends, approximately 40 hours per week.
Principle Responsibilities: Responsibilities to include answering telephones, greeting visitors, assist with event planning, occasionally assist with creating branding and communications materials, filing and other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must be returning to school in the fall.
- High school diploma
- Computer literacy with Windows, MS Office Word, Excel and desk top publishing knowledge
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of gender equality
- Background clearance from the RCMP and social services
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
Hours of Work: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday. The pay is $15/hr. position, 40 hours per week, including evenings and possibly weekends
Please apply by email to email@example.com with resume and Cover letter by June 4.
Carol Christian, Exexutive Director