Looking for a place to work that’s more than just a job?
A place that encourages fun and hands-on learning?
We are looking to add a Program Facilitator to our strong, smart, and bold team.
Job Title: Program Facilitator
Girls Inc. is committed to a vision of empowered girls in an equitable society. We respond to the changing needs of girls through research-based programming and advocacy that empowers girls to reach their full potential and to understand their value and assert their rights.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibility will be the delivery of in-school and community-based programs for girls ages 6-18 so they may develop strong life skills that promote their individuality and personal growth.
The successful candidate will work out of our Fort McMurray office with travel as needed within the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo. The successful candidate must be available to work weekday hours, including occasional evenings and weekends, approximately 40 hours per week.
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Experience delivering and/or facilitating curriculum based programs
- Advanced critical thinking skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Group facilitation skills
- Must enjoy working with youth
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of gender equality
- Background clearance from the RCMP and social services
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
Responsible To: Program Director
Please apply by email, mail or Fax with resume and covering letter by January 27th, 2016.